Join us for a compelling overview of the issues impacting data centre energy efficiency. With the ever increasing cost of energy, this is one briefing you can’t afford to miss. All attendees will receive a free data centre assessment Breakfast will be provided. Seats are limited so register NOW to avoid disappointment and qualify for your chance to win the door prize – an Apple iPad.
Attend this breakfast seminar to:
- Position yourself today to take advantage of data centre trends.
- Learn new ways to improve data centre energy efficiency in line with the Code of Conduct on Data Centre Energy Efficiency.
- Understand the impact of carbon pricing and NABERS on data centre design and operations.
- Discover how to monitor, measure and make energy management within your data centre an easy priority.
- Gain an insight into how Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) will become an essential tool in any data centre.
- Understand how you can meet the challenges of data centre regulation and compliance requirements.
8.15am – Registration
8:25am – Briefing and Breakfast:
8.30am – Energy Efficiency Best Practice in the Data Centre, Darren Haymes, DPSA
9:00am – In-Row Cooling Demonstration, APC by Schneider Electric
9.30am – Close
Date & Location:
Date: Thursday 28th February 2013, 8:15am
Location: Schneider Electric
Ground Floor, 95 Coventry Street
South Melbourne VIC