Join Maxsum on Wednesday August 14, 2019 to learn how your team can
Collaborate | Coordinate | Create
With Microsoft Teams
In today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world, leading businesses are already leveraging the freedom and flexibility that cloud and remote working tools offer. So what’s next you ask? Doing more – way more – with what you’ve got! Uncovering how you can leverage your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 investment to generate real productivity outcomes. And enhancing the way your teams collaborate and produce results. Enter Microsoft Teams powered by Microsoft Office 365.
What is Microsoft Teams?
Teams is Microsoft’s answer to Slack. Supporting 44 languages and 329 thousand organisations actively using the application, Teams is the fastest growing application in Microsoft’s history.
The powerhouse collaboration app has been purpose-built to address the need for a platform that provides all Office 365 collaboration tools in one place, with functionality to bring in other third-party apps to the platform as well via tabs, connectors and bots.
Want to know more? Join us for Maxsum’s upcoming August 14 event.
Here’s your business-focused introduction to Microsoft Teams, the game-changing collaboration tool purpose-built to innovate the way your teams work.
Join Maxsum as we step you through:
- What Teams is
- How it’s designed to be used across Office 365 and Microsoft 365
- How you can achieve the right balance between flexibility and control
- What it can offer your business as you gear up for the future of work, and
- How to get your teams excited about Teams!
Are you ready to be a Teams player?
Quality Hotel Lakeside, 286 Napier Street, Bendigo, VIC 3550
11am – 1pm (Networking lunch included)
Limited places available! Will book out fast! Get in early!
Other great Maxsum content you might like to read:
- 5 Office 365 collaboration tools you’re not using…but should be!- When we talk about leveraging technology to boost productivity in organisations we talk a lot about embracing the benefits of cloud, adopting more flexible ways of working, and mapping out better processes to support your new digital-age modern workplace. Microsoft Office 365 collaboration tools often play a central role in the cloud strategy for small to medium sized businesses and its important that you get the most out of your technology.Continue Reading
- Igniting Collaboration - The Teams Way!- Continue Reading
- Shining a Light on Shadow IT- Are you carefully and strategically planning to make or expand your move into the cloud? STOP right there! There’s something important we think you need to know! No matter what stage of the cloud adoption journey you think you’re at, there’s an 87% chance some of your data is already in the cloud.Continue Reading