Notification of temporary Work-from-Home measures
Like many other businesses, in recent weeks Maxsum has experienced some inconsistency in in-person staff availability due to widespread seasonal cold and flu and the recent local resurgence in COVID-19 case numbers.
To ensure that we can continue to provide the same levels of service and attention to our valued clients and partners, Maxsum has elected to temporarily activate Level 2 of our COVID-19 Action Plan.
As such, please note that from July 28 until August 16 many Maxsum staff members will be working from home to prevent the spread of seasonal cold and flu, as well as COVID-19 across our team.
The safety and wellbeing of our team is our utmost priority, so please understand while we ask our team to:
- Work from home if experiencing any cold and flu symptoms and do not attend the Maxsum office.
- RAT test for 5 consecutive days after the onset of any cold and flu symptoms to rule out COVID-19 (re)infection.
- To postpone/reschedule any onsite/face-to-face client visits if experiencing cold and flu symptoms.
- To prioritise online meetings where possible to minimise public/client access to and interactions at Maxsum office premises.
- Maxsum team members who are not experiencing cold and flu symptoms will continue to attend and be available at Maxsum Office Premises.
We thank you for your understanding as we take these important steps to protect the health and wellbeing of our team and their families.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2819″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]