COVID-19 Progressive Update – Maxsum Consulting
Our commitment to your health, safety & business continuity.
Given the fast-evolving situation relating to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are providing you with an update about the plans we have in place to ensure that we continue to protect the health and safety of our staff, clients and the community, whilst supporting your business continuity across this period of business and community disruption.
Maxsum Consulting continues to monitor developments relating to COVID-19. We have a dedicated team monitoring the situation and working from advice provided by the Victorian State Government’s Department of Health and Human Services in relation to Victorian operations specifically, and the Australian Government Department of Health more broadly.
What’s happening right now?
As of Thursday March 26, 2020, Maxsum is transitioning to remote-working based on a minimum attendance roster to reduce person-to-person contact at our office sites but maintain business and service continuity. In line with this move:
- We have ceased scheduling client meetings at our offices, and will transition to video or phone-based meetings where suitable and required
- Maxsum offices are no longer accessible to non-Maxsum staff.
- All meetings scheduled now include a Microsoft Teams meeting link to facilitate remote working and contact.
- Onsite and client meetings must now be conducted remotely where possible or onsite time accrued as required.
- Hardware delivery and installation will continue at this point in time only as and when essentially required, in full observance of recommended social distancing measures, our workplace prevention measures and those of our clients.
- Separate arrangements will be made, and specific concerns addressed, on a case-by-case basis wherever urgent in-person support or supply is required.
- Hardware device drop-offs, deliveries or pick-ups at Maxsum offices will be by appointment only and conducted in full observance of social distancing and health and hygiene protocols.
How can I access support & service from Maxsum?
For the most part, clients will be able to access advice and support through all the normal Maxsum channels. However, further, more specific advice will be provided should the situation change or escalate.
- Provisions have been made to ensure all Maxsum staff have access to all essential systems and resources they require to work from home now and at short notice.
- Clients who have secure, remote access to their work computers or systems will still be able to access the Maxsum Support Portal via remote access to their work computer to log tickets as per normal. This remains our preferred method for the lodging of service requests.
- Clients who do not have secure, remote access to their work computers or systems can either
- All accounts, payments, sales enquiries, advisory and consulting engagements can and will be supported remotely as and when required.
- Clients will continue to receive notifications and status update in relation to their service requests via email.
But remember, we’re all on the same team!
In the face of unprecedented demand, supply-chain disruption and personal health concerns, please understand that our commitment remains firstly to the safety, health and well-being of our staff, clients and the community, and secondly to ensuring business continuity and quality of service and support under these trying conditions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to continue to Choose to lead and Deliver the whole experience in new and unchartered territory.
Need to know more?
You can read our full Maxsum Consulting Coronavirus Policy here
For more information regarding this update or your specific support and service arrangements, please contact your Maxsum Account Manager or call us on 1300 629 786.
Other great Maxsum content you might like to read:
- Fast-Tracking Remote Working- Continue Reading
- A Successful Microsoft Teams Strategy in 7 Steps!- Continue Reading
- Is Your "Digital Perimeter" Ready for a Mobile Workforce?- Where do you think your business starts and finishes? Reception? The back door? Car park? Bus ride home? Airport lounge? Kindergarten pick-up? Friday drinks? Have you ever thought about how and where your business is really being conducted out in the wider worldContinue Reading