Data breach by mobile device?
Your business – Your risk
It’s 2019 and it’s a mobile-first, cloud-first world! Flexibility-tick! Mobility-tick! But on the flip side, if your company data is now accessible to anyone in your team via their mobile device, wherever they may be, what risks are you taking with your data?
Do you have the toolset you need…
…to keep your data on the downlow?
…to control and manage what data is used on your teams’ mobile devices?
…And to head off any data breach threats posed by lost or stolen devices?
Join us March 13 in Bendigo and March 20 in Melbourne as we deep dive into Mobile Device Management (MDM) and explore:
- What is MDM and why does your business need it?
- Common MDM use cases in your business
- MDM’s role in a robust data breach response process
- A look at MDM in action and the workplace policies you need to make it work!
Places limited! Book fast! 11am – 12:30pm (including lunch) March 13 in Bendigo and March 20 in Melbourne.
Other great Maxsum content you might like to read:
- Mobile Device Management: Keeping your data on the downlow- Getting something to “go viral” is undoubtedly the holy grail of social media success! Maximum reach and hopefully maximum impact. Our devices and digital platforms are intuitively designed to help us share, post, communicate and collaborate without limit, but while that maybe be great for your most recent dancing cat video, it’s not so great for sensitive company data your team members might access or store on their devices.Continue Reading
- MaxSec: Proactive cyberthreat protection by Maxsum- From a cyber security perspective, any single email out of the 130-odd emails your average business user receives every day could be like that random unwanted late-night visitor…but you’re unaware as you plough through your inbox every day; open, action, file, repeat.Continue Reading
- Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme - Response Planning 101- February 22, 2018 was a big day in Australia’s data compliance history. Although it probably wasn’t marked on your calendar – it certainly was on ours, because it means all new things for very broad swathe of Australia’s business community. Continue Reading