Bendigo-Founded and Grown Managed IT Services Provider Maxsum Consulting Clocks Up a Major Milestone – 21 Years in Business
Happy Birthday to Us!
Maxsum Consulting was founded in Bendigo in 2001 by Managing Director, Joe Ciancio. Over the last 20-plus years Maxsum has continued to bring best-in-class business technology solutions and advice to decision-making tables in organisations across Victoria. Today, Maxsum is one of Regional Victoria’s leading Managed IT Services and technology consulting providers, and we continue to prioritise growth in all its forms – size, scale, capability and maturity – as we pre-empt and adapt to the new and the next across the business technology landscape.
In 2021 Maxsum reached its 20th year of operation – A major milestone for any organisation, but for Maxsum, also a celebration of our mission, that is to Enable Opportunity and Realise Potential – for our clients, our team and the community – through technology.
Due to rolling COVID restrictions throughout 2021, we didn’t get the chance to celebrate this major milestone at that time. But now, at last, we have the opportunity to celebrate turning 21 instead! And we’re combining this celebration some other achievements worth celebrating as well!
On Wednesday November 16, 2022, Maxsum celebrated our 21st Birthday and Official Opening of our newly renovated Bendigo Head Office.
Craig Neimann, CEO City of Greater Bendigo and Jason Kerr, representing Dja Dja Wurrung Clans Aboriginal Corporation, joined Maxsum Managing Director Joe Ciancio, the Maxsum team, and a host of Maxsum’s valued clients, partners and supporters to mark the occasion.
Maxsum Consulting is one of the longest running locally founded and locally grown technology businesses in Regional Victoria. Whilst the IT and Managed Service Provider landscape has changed dramatically over Maxsum’s lifetime, with many smaller providers entering and leaving the market either by market forces or M&A activity, Maxsum has continued to play the long game as we strategically and consistently prioritised growth under our own banner.
Maxsum has achieved many notable milestones over its 21 years including:
- Our ongoing membership of 11+years in the HTG – now IT Nation Evolve – MSP Peer Group Network of high-performing IT service providers globally.
- Recognition in the CRN Fast 50 Awards Program both in 2012 and 2015
- Nomination as a Microsoft Partner of the Year in 2013
- Being named Bendigo Business of the Year in the 2018 Bendigo Business Excellence Awards Program, alongside being named Winner of both the Professional Services and Digital Customer Engagement
- Achieving premium partner status recognition by our strategic vendors and partners of choice.
- Gaining ISO27001 Certification in the global standard for Information Security Management Systems in 2022.
- Successfully completing our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems certification audit in 2022 with certification due to be officially announced in early December 2022.
And whilst awards, certifications and recognition are great, what Maxsum really scores our success and longevity on are the small wins the team works together each and every day to achieve including
- Living to our Mission of Enabling Opportunity and Realising Potential through technology daily by upholding and working to our Cultural Values.
- Implementing and working to drive performance and achievement in the business through the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Framework
- Hitting a Client Satisfaction Score of 100%, with a recent consistent rolling CSAT score of 97% plus.
- Surviving and thriving through a global pandemic by assisting businesses and their staff to take remote working technology to places faster and further than anyone previously thought possible.
- The launch this year of our SumTotal Experience Program V1.0, an employee experience program offering Maxsum staff opportunities to complement their working life with other learning, growth, personal development, wellbeing and community giving initiatives.
- The recent implementation of ground-breaking new AI-powered IT service automation tools as a platform to drive service efficiency to greater heights.
So, what’s next for Maxsum?
Well, the future is all about growth – where we can take the organisation next and what new and added value and experience we can develop and deliver back into our community and the teams, clients and partners we work with. We look forward to continuing our journey as a key member of Central Victoria’s IT landscape.
Download a copy of this news item here: Maxsum Consulting Turns 21 Press Release
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row content_width=”grid” content_aligment=”center”][vc_column][qodef_image_gallery type=”slider” image_frame=”no” autoplay=”3″ slide_animation=”slide” pretty_photo=”no” navigation=”yes” pagination=”yes” images=”2941,2942,2945,2950,2951,2952,2953,2954,2955,2956,2957,2958,2959,2940,2938,2937,2936,2933,2932,2931,2930,2929,2915,2916,2917,2918,2919,2923,2925,2926,2927,2928,2914,2913,2911,2908,2906,2904″ image_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2881″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2878″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2879″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]