3 in 1 Session: The Ultimate Modern Workplace Solution Unpacked
Calling CTOs, CIOs, IT Managers and Innovation Leaders!
Your exclusive invitation to:
How to build, leverage and scale the workplace of the future!
Proudly presented by Maxsum Consulting, Citrix, Nutanix and Microsoft, with the support of Dicker Data and Exclusive Networks.
Cut through all the hype and uncover what it takes to build, leverage and scale the workplace of the future!
Join us Monday November 26, 2018 to find out what it takes to build the workplace of the future, PLUS how all the core layers of market-leading technology fit together to deliver the true flexibility and scalability your business demands!
Our presenters from Citrix, Nutanix and Microsoft will cover how all the layers and features can work together to deliver scalable workloads in cloud, on-premises and hybrid configurations.
Please join us on Monday November 26, 2018 to hear direct from industry leaders about:
- The concept of the Modern Workplace as the flexible, scalable workplace of the future.
- The benefits of fully aggregating all apps and data across all applications
- The potential for integrating virtual apps and desktops into your employee’s workspaces
- An overview of the Citrix, Nutanix and Microsoft offerings and an explanation of how they fit together to enable the ultimate modern workplace experience.
- A modern business case showcasing the flexibility and scalability of the Citrix Digital Workspace, backed by the power of Nutanix technology.
Proudly hosted by Maxsum Consulting at Microsoft Melbourne, our co-hosted November 26 event will feature 3 presentations from industry leaders Citrix, Nutanix and Microsoft, as well as ample time for discussion, Q&A and networking.
When: Monday November 26, 2018
Time: 9am – 11:30am
Where: Microsoft Melbourne Office, Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place, Southbank Melbourne
This is a must-attend event for CTOs, CIOs, IT managers and innovation drivers!
Places are limited so get in fast to reserve your spot!
Register a spot for yourself and your colleagues right now!